Why Dry Treat?
When you hire Dr. Clean to clean your stone and tile surfaces (indoor and outdoor), you are hiring the only certified Dry-Treat applicator in the state of Arizona. Why should you care about that? Scroll down to learn more!
Press on an image below or hover it with your mouse to learn more about the STAIN PROOF product line. Remember, Dr. Clean Home Care is the only certified applicator in the state of Arizona for these amazing products.
Compare Dry Treat vs. The Competition:
- No Warranty, only expected life-span
- Typically only works on either an indoor/outdoor surface
- Can allow fading
- Often creates a slippery layer on the surface
- Moisture can build up inside the material
- Doesn’t protect against a lot.
- 15 Year Warranty when applied by an accredited applicator (that’s us!)
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residental, and commerical use
- Retains color and finish
- Retains wet slip resistance
- Protects agains efflorescence, freeze-thaw, and salt damage
We'll Call You!
Want a call back? Just send us your contact information and Dr. Clean will call you at his next available opening!
Call Dr. Clean Today! (520) 245-3284
Ask About Our Outdoor Grout Cleaning, Stone Cleaning & Restoration Programs For Tile & Stone.